Thursday, October 27, 2011

What a good week.

And it isn't even over yet.
Here are a few things that happened to me this week-

  • I went on a run, and trying to push myself I tried to set a fast pace. I was on my way back after gaining quite a lot of speed and I was passing the boys dorms (so downhill) and I was behind the cannon and as I was passing a boy (a pretty cute boy may I add) I tripped. I tripped and fell flat on my face. Seriously so embarrassing. The guy was like "Oh my gosh! Are you ok???" and I quickly got up and was like "yea I'm fine!" and he was like "are you sure!?" (obviously trying so hard not to laugh) and I was like "yea thanks!" and ran away. Limping. I was limping. Pain. Knee skinned (I guess this wasn't go great but I got a good laugh out of it. I hope you do too.)
  • I got my teeth! Refer to earlier blogs for full explanation about that. But they look so good and I am so happy.
  • I graduated from physical therapy! They think I'm pretty much good to do anything. So here you go people. Technically my Doc said not to play lacrosse or any competitive sports until May but..I've been cutting and running hard and everything had been fine. I'm gonna take it easy no worries but I'm just ready to be active again. I think I'm going to try to hike the Y. I'll let you know how that goes. It's not as easy as you may think.
  • I got to pick my classes. So far things aren't working out exactly according to plan but when does anything ever go according to plan? Oh yea. Never. So I'm accepting that this is part of the plan. (A little trippy huh?) Things will work out. They always do. 
  • It's Halloween weekend! I was going to go up to Idaho to see Shaunessy but something came up so I can't. I'm pretty bummed about that but I'm sure fun things will be happening this weekend down here in P-town. I just need a good costume idea. Any suggestions? 
Anyways. That's been my exciting week. I guess not too exciting but I'm excited. have I said excited enough? I think so. Anyways..Keep it real my loyal bloggers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment