Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy, Happy, Happy

Ok, so I have no idea why but I have been so happy this past week.
I think a big part of this is because I started up my "Reasons to be Happy" Journal.
After my knee blew up I was really unhappy. 
And after a while I got sick of being unhappy so I bought a little journal to carry around and write reasons why I was happy that day.

This really helped me to see that there are so many reasons to be happy.

Let me show you exceptionally days where I had lots to be happy about:


that date should be 4/6/11-my first entry















 If you are struggling to find happiness in your life, I highly encourage you to get a notebook like this one and write down the reasons you were happy each day. Even if it's only a couple things, at least you will see that the day wasn't as bad as you think. Soon you will start to see how blessed you are, and you will be happy. Which is what we all are striving for right?
To just be happy.  
I wish you much happiness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment