Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Things I love..

In the spirit of my incredibly happy mood that has now spilled over into today I want to make another list of things I love. :)


  • My recent new favorite snack- a PB Jamwich.
  • Waffle Crisps. Best cereal ever.

  • My Weekly Routine. Finally I have some order to my life.
  • The Utah Mountains (especially now with the changing leaves.)
  • BYU (pretty much everything about it but here are some specific things-
    • The Clock Tower Hymns. They always seem to be perfect to the moment. 
    • Praying before every class starts (At first this was weird. But now I love it.)
    • Well-dressed boys. Of course there are some that need some help (plaid on plaid disease is rampant here.) But there are a lot of very well-dressed men.
    • Politeness. Doors are held, smiles are given, compliments from random people are received. etc.
    • Family. My sister is here I've never been so close to my extended family. It's wonderful.

  • Rain. I love when I get to put on my raincoat and rain-boots and go jump in puddles.
  • Twitter. I love reading friends tweets, tweeting things on my mind, and getting celebrity updates. Like Hilary Duff is having a baby boy!
  • Sweater and Scarf weather. It is currently the perfect temperature for a cardigan and scarf. Perfect.

  • Running.
    • a) that I can run.
    • b) that it's perfect weather right now.
    • c) alone time to think and clear my head of all my stressful plans. Nothing else seems to get the job done the same
  • My lax bro shorts. So comfortable. Best DI purchase. Only 3 bucks!

  • School Supplies. I love markers, crayons, pencils, pens, paper, notebooks, chalk, any and everything Crayola makes, etc.
  • My new BYU friends. So much fun is had. We may not get the men, we may not go to crazy parties every weekend, but one thing is for sure, we know how to have a good time.

Don't be deceived by the boy in the picture.
We don't go on dates.
Besides Alex.

  • My Herndon Friends. Of course I still love them. And I miss them everyday. I cannot wait for Christmas.
  • My Family. DUH. I love their support and just how well they know me. Most the time I think they know me better then I know myself.
  • My Gospel. I love that I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I love my God. I love my Savior. I know that this is the only true church and that is the thing that keeps me so grounded. Without it I'm pretty sure I would be going nowhere good, fast. It is the thing that brings me pure joy. It's the reason I'm so happy. I am so blessed. God is so good. So very good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment