Happy Thanksgiving all!
Now what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't do an "I'm thankful for..." blog?
So here it is,
I'm thankful for-
- My family. I'm so glad I get to see my parents this week. I've missed them so much. I love that my extended family is so close to me now. I never got to grow up with them being so close so it's been so great to live in Utah and be able to go to family dinners. I love that I'm close to my sister too. We have never been this close. Ever. I love hearing her drama and being involved in her life. I honestly never thought we would get this close.
- My friends. I talk about them a lot in my blogs but it's just because they are so great. I don't know why they put up with me or are even friend with me. But they are. They are so patient and so good to me. Even when I may not deserve it. Thanks guys for putting up with me.
- BYU. Even though I jump at every opportunity to leave the BYU bubble I love it here. I love how nice the people are, the hipsters, the child-size handful of black boys (I don't mean that as a racist joke..I actually love them and wish there were more..just clarifying..), the spiritual atmosphere, the on-going jokes about who will get married first (it will not be me), the shenanigans of Helaman Halls, my crazy friends, and so much more. Everyday I realize how perfect this school is for me.
- Herndon. I miss home like crazy. But im grateful for everything Herndon has done for me. It's given me life-long friends, so many opportunities to do so many different things I have loved, and just great memories. It will always be home. Even if it was recently voted the most vulgar city in the whole United States...keep it classy Herndon.
- Music. It always amazes me how music can instantly change my mood. I am not afraid to admit that I shamelessly turn my music on when I'm home alone and dance it out. Try it sometime. It'll most likely change your life. This is currently one of my favorite songs to dance to by myself- (the video is lame and a tad sketchy so dont watch it...now your gonna watch it I know it.)
- My health. I am no longer a gimp. I am at about 90% back. I wont be 100% until May 2012 but 90% is so much better then the 10% I was at just a couple months ago.
|best picture I coud find with my brace..|
and it's not even my hefty one..sorry folks.
- Little Kids. They remind me to be happy. They never hesitate to giggle and get excited about anything. They help me see and appreciate the simple joys of life.
- My iPhone. Yes, that is very materialistic of me but it really is so useful. I definitely spend too much time on it but it comes in handy very often. I use the Maps app a lot, tweet a lot, check my e-mail a lot, and just so many other things. It has saved my life many times. (figuratively of course)
- The gospel. Yup. Just had to say it. It's the reason I have all these other things.
There are a bunch of other things but those are the biggies. (haha yes I included my iPhone on the biggies list. Embarrassing..)