Monday, March 4, 2013

Forward with Faith

This last week in New Testament we talked about moving forward in faith instead of being paralyzed in fear. This is something that is really difficult for me. I would just like Heavenly Father to just tell me the plan that He has for me, sparing no details. But that's not the way He works unfortunately. We have to take a step into the dark to see the light. (Some prophet or apostle said something to that effect, forgive me for not having the exact quote.) That's super hard for me because I am a girl who likes to have a plan, so when I don't have one it stresses me out. Slowly but surely I am learning to take those steps of faith to progress instead of remaining idle and just waiting around for an answer that wont come. I need to be actively moving forward and looking for the answers and have the faith that it will all work out. Which I know will happen because I completely believe that Heavenly Father will not let me go astray if I am doing all that I can to follow His plan for me. God is so good, and He always makes sure everything works out, so I need to keep reminding myself that.

1 comment: