Monday, March 11, 2013

I Will Follow God's Plan for Me

This past week in New Testament we talked about how the Prophets are always right. And with this past weekend of soul searching I am newly determined to follow my Heavenly Father's plan for me. A huge part of that is listening to and following the Prophets. We are so blessed to have living Prophets on the earth today and have the technology to have their counsel so readily available to us. I am so excited to have General Conference right around the corner where we get to receive guidance and answers to our prayers. Without the guidance of our Prophets and revelation it would be so difficult to know how to make decisions and I have a hard time doing that with their help! 

I find such peace and comfort in the words and counsel given by the Prophets and I am so grateful to have them. I have such faith in the Prophets and am confident that they are the true mouthpieces for God and they are leading this church the same way Christ would if He were here on the earth. I am amazed that I was trusted with the knowledge and blessing of being raised in the true gospel here on the earth. I can only hope and pray that I am living the way Christ would to push His work forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment