Monday, September 12, 2011

Coolege

That's right, COOLege. Cause it's COOL. :)
Me and good ol' Cosmo! 


I'm doing fun things here in Provo. Loving me some BYU and good ol' Coolege life.

Hot Springs--
I hiked to some hot springs, met some fun people, and enjoyed the crazy amount of stars up in the mountains. Had 12 people in my car because the other car that came with us hit a deer, and the car was undriveable so we all squeezed in my (or my sister's car) and I drove safely home. I apologize for the lack of pictures of this fun night. Oh and I got to use my camelback. <3 I love it. So much.

Rascal Flatts--
This past friday I went to Rascal Flatts with these fabulous people-


I also got to see these wonderful people! They are my examples of happy marriages and the best married couples ever.


It was a very fun night, we danced (well the girls did..Connor and Tyler mostly made fun of my dancing, and they swayed..), we played truth or dare and I ate a flower (I didn't swallow it. Don't worry), the boys got some girls' numbers on the highway because we were stuck in really really bad traffic..thanks I-15..

Daddy-o--
Dad came out to visit! Love when he does that, not just because he takes us to Brick Oven, Target, the Bookstore and he is the best shopping partner ever, but he is just the best dad ever. So funny, kind, and just the best. I love him and am so proud of him.

Anyway, overall it has been a wonderful past few weeks. I'm working hard to take more pictures and maybe even videos of the fun things I do but it's harder then you think..

Oh and school is good. haha I'm working hard mom. :)

1 comment:

  1. working hard at getting 12 people in the car? You're so going to jail girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete