Monday, March 26, 2012

24 Days. I can do it.


"It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. … If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers." -Pres. Hinckley



I absolutely love this quote. I've been really trying to keep that in mind these last couple weeks. 
Things always work out. 
Life goes on, things get better. 
I'm trying to not get caught up with the little things that may be going wrong in my life. 
It's really hard though.
I'm so ready to be home and so ready to be done with school that I'm struggling to stay determined to be happy, even though that's my life motto. 
I have 24 days left of school and then I'm done. 
I'm struggling to find motivation to get through those 24 days, 
but I know that no matter what, those 24 days will pass and I'll get home and I'll be done with school.

So for the next 24 days I'm going to wake up in the morning and say:

"It isn’t as bad as you think it is. 
It all works out. 
Don’t worry. 
The Lord will not forsake me. 
He will not forsake me."


If you are struggling too, try this with me! Together we will get through whatever we are struggling with. 


No comments:

Post a Comment