Wednesday, December 28, 2011

So yea..

So I know I should be writing a "Yay I'm home, everything is the same, no one's changed" blog post but I just don't feel like it right now. Maybe later.

Instead I want to talk about something a little different from the usual update about the happenings in my life. Instead this is about the things not happening.

Ya know when you daydream and you conjure up awesome things that could happen to you in you normal course of your daily life? (Please don't say it's just me..) I probably do it way more then the normal person but my daydreams are just so much better then my reality sometimes. Because I make them up.


I daydream about everything. I'm not going to tell you any of the specifics but just once, it would be awesome if one of them actually happened. If just once, my life became as awesomely dramatic as the TV shows I watch. Not dramatic in a bad way but in a romantic or action-filled way. Yup. I said it. Romantic. Just like pretty much every other girl, I'm a sucker for that mushy stuff too. But I love action just as much as the next girl.


So anyways. That's all. I just want something wonderfully dramatic to happen in my life. Dramatic may not be the best word, but I'm assuming you know what I'm talking about. Theatrical maybe? Hollywood worthy? Something out of the movies. I think you get the picture.

I better be careful what I wish for though. I want to be something good dramatic, not bad.

Just clearing that up.

OK. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment