- Having excuses to get me nails done. So many pictures, people looking at my ring, etc! I can't have ugly nails! Right?
- Looking Pretty. With all our pictures and meeting people and attention I've got to look good right? I get to get my make-up and hair done for pictures and such and what girl doesn't like getting pampered?
- Excuse to be lovey dovey. I like to think that Josh and I aren't one of those annoying couples who can't sit more than 2 inches away from each other ever, but who doesn't like to be close to the ones you love? I get to hold my man and me a little more affectionate, which I'm not sure he likes, but I love it. haha
- Parties and Celebrations! So many reasons to celebrate and so many people to celebrate with! I mean I have 4 bridal showers planned! How awesome is that! I love parties and people so being engaged is the prime state to be in for those things.
- Overwhelming amount of Love. This one is my favorite reason. Not only do I have an immense amount of love for Josh but for our families and friends who have been working unbelievably hard to make our wedding day exactly what we want it to be! I feel so loved and cared for it is such an amazing blessing to have such awesome people willing to do anything and everything I ask of them! Their incredible amounts of patience as I change my mind constantly and go blindly into planning a wedding astounds me. Josh and I are so so blessed with such great support from our family and friends. This wedding or even marriage would not be possible without them. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Why Being Engaged Rocks!
Recently Josh and I have been complaining about being engaged. It's a little embarrassing and slightly pathetic. We keep saying that being engaged sucks. But what kind of attitude is that!? We just get overloaded with planning and such that it stresses us out. We are just ready to be married! But good things come to those who wait right? So in honor of my life's motto of "Just Be Happy" here are couple reasons why being engaged is the bees knees: