Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Because I'm avoiding stress..

I am currently in the Library avoid homework. I think I have gone to the library more this semester than I have my whole freshmen year. I'm taking anatomy this semester and it is seriously kicking my butt. The last couple weeks I have spent about 3 hours a day studying for a stupid lab quiz. Which we have every week. So it's not like a one week thing then you are done, no. It's every week during the semester having to study freaking hard for a ten question quiz. And on top of that we have the lecture quizzes and midterm. Oh not to mention my other classes with papers and midterms. So yes. School is kicking my butt. 

But I decided to blog to relieve stress, not add to it, so no more talk about stressful school.

Here are the exciting things going on in my life:

1. Today is the first meeting of reLax Utah! So far we have about 15 members on facebook (a couple of which are my family and friends) But I'm just excited to get going. Lacrosse has always been a way for me to relieve stress so I'm excited to be able to play. I hope the weather cooperates and lets us play into the winter! 



2. Cougar Coaches! I signed up with my friend Carter to be a Cougar Coach for a 1st and 2nd grade basketball team. I am so excited! We meet every Wednesday and Saturday and I cannot wait! I miss my Summer Camp kids a lot and just generally being around kids. So I'm so excited to meet some new kiddos!

3. Great Roommates. My apartment could not have better people in it. Yes every once in a while I am shocked with how hot some of my roommates want it, or how quickly the sink can fill up after just emptying it but I absolutely love all my roommates. We have so much fun together. I think that if you walked by our at any given time you would hear giggles bursting through the door. I have had so many laugh attacks lately, which is such a perfect stress reliever. 



4. My ward. We have such a fun ward. And it seems that our apartment always has someone fun over. I love it. Yes, it can be difficult to pull myself away to write a paper when we have an apartment full of fun people, but it's just so much fun! We played some card games on Sunday night and I just couldn't stop laughing. So much joy! haha We have made some really great friends, and I am so grateful! 

5. Missionary E-mails! The other day I got an e-mail from Elder Redd and today I got one from Elder Hatch! They seem to be doing great! I'm so proud of all my boys on their missions! I sat down and wrote all of them the other week, and now I just need to get some stamps to send them out. It's crazy to me that all these boys are off serving the Lord for two years. I'm so proud of them! Love these boys! 


So there are some updates on my life! Thanks for letting me waste an hour or so of my time! haha Now I better start on Anatomy.....gahh 


No comments:

Post a Comment