Saturday, July 14, 2012

Finally Some Free Time!

My summer has been such a busy one. I love it. The only down side is that I haven't been able to keep up with my blog. So now that I have some free time on this lazy Saturday here are some updates on my life:


  • I've started using Spotify. I don't know why it took me this long to start using it but I love it. If you are also a late bloomer and have been wondering about it but never did it, do it. It's great. (For those of you who don't know what it is it's a music thing where you can listen to full songs for free, basically like iTunes but better because you don't have to pay)

  • I love my job. I need to devote a whole blog to this because there are just too many good stories but it's been so fun. I work at the Herndon Community Center doing the kid camp called Summer Fun. I'm a counselor for the 3rd and 4th grade group and it's really fun. Some days are rough and some children are more difficult than others but I'm learning patience and it's overall a great learning experience and just a lot of fun.
Me and my work shirt! 
  • I love my family. We have been lucky enough to be spending a lot of time together doing various things. Our favorite things include, Nationals games in DC, seeing the latest movies, and just casual family dinner together at home. Sometimes the weeks seem to zip by without spending time together but we always seem to be able to catch up on the weekends. I have been so blessed with such a close, strong, loving family. 
on our way to a Nats game!

  • I am starting a Lacrosse League in Utah with Tina. I am so excited about it! We are going to call it reLAX Utah. I'm having the beautiful Victoria make the logo for us and I'm figuring out all the logistics and all that just gets me so excited! So if you are going to be in Utah in the Fall and you love lacrosse contact me! It's going to be a really relaxed league (hence the name) and it's for all levels of play! There will probably be a small fee because the field will cost something and hopefully we can get pennies! It all depends on how many people show up and are interested! But I'm super excited. I really hope this works out the way I see it working out in my head. Tina and I are going to be a great team to get this going. I'm the planner and organizer and Tina is the go-getter who will spread the word and get people involved. SO EXCITED! YAYYYY! 
yup. i love lacrosse.


Ok anyway. That's pretty much my life update. So many exciting things! 



No comments:

Post a Comment