Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Mak is Back

I love missionaries. 

I love Makenzie. 

I love returned missionaries. 

I love returned missionary Makenzie. 

I flew out to California to surprise my bestest friend Makenzie and it was the perfect weekend. We enjoyed beautiful California weather, catching up on social media, recapping on life events, and best of all, reminiscing of the "good ol' days" of being roommates. 


Kenzie and I were roommates our freshmen year and then sophomore year until she followed her heart and served a mission and I followed mine and got married. You can bet we had lots to catch up on. We laughed until we cried remembering all our craziness, oh and watching this ridiculous video- 


People say the friends you make in college will be the greatest friends you ever have. 

I believe it. 








Love you Mak :)

No comments:

Post a Comment