Sunday, August 25, 2013

Catching up.

Holy smokes do I have a lot of blog updating to do! I slacked hardcore on my Africa blog so I have lots of posts to add to that. I guess that's a good thing that I didn't have a lot of time to blog while in Uganda because that means I was super busy right? Oh and the internet wasn't the greatest...



I also have some other very exciting news to share. I'M ENGAGED!!!! It still doesn't feel real. I feel like the luckiest girl alive and I am shocked this is my real life. I mean who goes to Africa for a month then 2 days later gets engaged to the greatest man alive?! Me I guess! Ridiculous. The wedding planning has already begun and the Salt Lake Temple has been booked! December 21st at 11:40am I get to be sealed forever to my best friend. Is there a better blessing than that?


Not to worry, the whole engagement story is coming up in the next blog post. It deserves it's own post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment